Event Review – Coffee Talk Session on the Evidence Based Decision Making Course
There’s still time to register –
Evidence-based Decision Making for Human Service Leaders Course
Lift your evidence practice to be the change you want to see
Listen to the recording from the OPEN Coffee Talk session on the Evidence Based Decision Making Course (24 March) where co-facilitators Eric Barends and Lisa Griffiths and course graduates Heidi Tucker (Anchor), Francis Broekman (Brophy) and Danielle Walt (CFECFW) reflect on the value of the course to their practice.
This micro-credentialled course will:
- Challenge your current ways of making decisions
- Provide a framework to methodically work through chronic problems
- Enable you to find and assess the best available evidence, to support the tough decisions needed to be made in the child and family sector
- For further information the syllabus and registration can be found here
In a nutshell:
- Registrations close – 12 April 2022
- Dates: Starts 26th of April to the 13th of September.
- Mode: Blended delivery style including e-learning modules and five live workshops (delivered via Zoom)
- Certification: A certificate will be provided from Carnegie Mellon University on completion.
Register – here